What Are the Benefits Of Conservatory Sail Blinds?
InShade sail blinds add a contemporary touch to any conservatory, and boast multiple features that make them a valuable asset to homes across the UK.
- Unlimited Design Options Sail blinds can be shaped, styled and positioned in countless configurations to create a truly unique look that is personal to your conservatory and its shading needs. Our blinds designer will use 3D modelling to construct a design that amplifies your enjoyment of the space.
- Controls Heat & Glare Our sail blinds reflect over 70% of the sun’s heat to maintain a comfortable internal temperature, and to eliminate the annoyance of glare. Sitting naturally below the roof frame, the sail blinds also maximise the effects of both natural and mechanical ventilation which contributes to a cooler, more enjoyable space.
- High Quality Fabric Each batch of our energy efficient fabric is tested to twice the required standards to guarantee its durability and resistance to UV degradation. Its special construction reflects the sun’s heat, but allows soft, natural light to diffuse in and brighten up the room.
- Elegant Look Unique, distinctive and elegant – there’s no mistaking the look of InShade sail blinds which sit gracefully within any size or shape of conservatory.
- Machine Washable Cleaning your sail blinds is just a simple matter of swiftly unhooking the material, placing it in a washing machine, and hooking it back in place after washing without the need for drying or ironing.
To find out more about other benefits, please get in touch with our friendly team today who can offer more insight on the advantages of InShade sail blinds.